AP Intermediate Pass Percentage 2019 – BIEAP 1st & 2nd Year Toppers List Download: Andhra Pradesh Board declared the results in April 1st week 2019 and after that lakhs of students waiting for the toppers list & merit list to be download but the official merit list will be available online after 10-15 days of the results announcement. But students are very anxious and they search on the result day only on the internet so they did not get any list but AP Board provides the 1 to 10 topper names from all over the Andhra Pradesh in the press and news. So topper name you can check on the result day only and after few days you can download the full toppers list which is nothing but merit list and after 1-2 month you will get your memorandum also which you can collect from your respective schools and institutions and if anyone needs the memorandum before released by the official board they can take the results printout and show for the required further studies.
Last year 5,09,909 lakhs students appeared for the 1st year (Junior) exams in which 4,78,621 are from regular category and remaining 31,288 from the vocational category and in which 2,36,918 lakhs girls has appeared while boys are 2,41,703 and 15,2015 girls & 16,073 boys are from the vocational stream. And for the 2nd year, there are total 4,37,572 lakhs candidates were appeared for the 12th class exams from all over the streams like MPC, BIPC, CEC, HEC & others. The AP board 1st year performance was 62% percent for general category and 52% for vocational, and for the 2nd year performance, both general & vocational percentage was 73.33% where girls got 67% while boys got 57%.
AP Intermediate 2019 Information:
- Name of Authority: Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Examination Name: AP Board 11th & 12th Class Exams 2019
- Streams: General & Vocational (MPC, BIPC, CEC, HEC)
- Status of Pass Percentage: Available After Results
- Expected AP Inter 2019 Pass Percentage: 74% Percent
- Official Portal of BIEAP: results.cgg.gov.in, bieap.gov.in
Previous year Chittoor district got the highest pass percentage of 58% in 1st-year exams from all over the Andhra Pradesh and Vizianagaram got the lowest percentage of 24%. Vishakapatnam (Vizag) got 38%, Nellore & Kurnool both got 30% where Anantapur got 54% which is much better than 2017 performance. For 2nd-year exams, Krishna district got the highest percentage of 84% where Kadapa got the lowest score that is 59%. Last year Koonam Teja Vardhan Reddy got the first rank in the whole state by securing 992 marks from total 1000 marks. In 2017 S.k. Sharmila got the first rank with same 992 marks out of 1000. And Deekshita got 1st rank by 990 marks in BIPC stream and Prasanth got 1st rank in MEC stream by scoring 982 marks.
Steps To Download AP Inter Toppers List 2019
- First of all, visit here and check the link which is about Toppers List download
- Click on that links then it will redirect you to the official page of the portal
- Then select 1st & 2nd-year general & vocational streams and enter the details
- Click on submit button and wait for a few minutes to load and download the toppers list
- After completion of download click on save on to my computer button
- Open the toppers list in Adobe format and check your name in the list.