AP Inter 1st Year Results 2019 – AP Board Inter General/Vocational Results @ Manabadi:The final exams of the intermediate 1st & 2nd year of BIEAP Andhra Board were managed in the month of February & March 2019, and every year all the Andhra boards including BIEAP Andhra board follow the same schedule for Inter students. The declaration of intermediate result will be available in April at 10 AM 2019. There are lakhs of students who conducted the intermediate 1st year exams for all categories like General, Vocational etc at various exam centres across the Andhra Pradesh state. Every year more than 5 lakhs candidates appeared for the intermediate 1st year exams and written the exam in Feb & March month and results were available in the month of April 2019 (expected April 2nd week 2019) at official sites like Manabadi, Schools9, Eenadu etc.
The Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) was developed to promotes the vision of first-rate education in Andhra Pradesh State with quality management, support, and solutions. The board carries out an Intermediate exam. Every year a large number of students appears in this written assessment. This year also the board was carried out the written examination for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year. The Junior/Senior Inter yearly examinations were held from February 2019 and the annual Exam exams Closed in last week March 2019. Now, all attended students are waiting for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Result 2019. The result will be available in 2nd week of April 2019 on its official website.
Details About AP Intermediate 1st Year Results 2019
- Name of the Board: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
- Name of the Examination: AP Intermediate 1st Year or Inter Junior Exams 2019
- AP Inter 1st Year Exam Dates 2019: 27th February To 18th March 2019
- AP Intermediate 1st Year Results 2019 Date: 12th April 2019
- AP Inter Junior/1st Year Supplementary Exam Dates 2019: May 2019
- AP Inter 1st Year Supply Results 2019 Date: June 2019
- Status Of Results: Available Soon
- Category: AP Board Inter 1st Year Results 2019
- Official websites of AP Board: results.cgg.gov.in, Manabadi, Schools9 etc
AP Inter 1st Year General/Vocational Results 2019
we are here to make you all students or candidates excited by giving you exciting news. The inter first-year vocational results 2019 and inter junior 1st year general results 2019 will be released in 2nd week of April 2019 after 10 AM. AP Board of the intermediate candidates makes them very much worried about this. As you all intermediate students have completed your all exams by the end of March 2019, and after the examination time you all surely waiting for the Andhra Pradesh 1st year general/vocational Results 2019. All those candidates who are looking for the AP intermediate exam result 2019 are informed that It will be published very soon in April 2019, by the education department of your Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board.
Steps to Check the Intermediate 1st Year Results 2019 AP Board
- Get into the official website and find the results links.
- Enter your roll number or Hall ticket no in the given box.
- Then, click on the submit button to view your result.
- Finally, your result will appear on your screen.
- Print out your result for further use.