AP Board Results 2019: AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Results Online:Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate or Higher Secondary Education conducted the exam in February & May 2019 and now more than 8 lakhs candidates are now waiting for the result to be announced, So guys, as you know according to the previous year, records the results will be declared with 30 days only, in other states the result will be declared with 60-70 days but in Andhra Pradesh and as well as Telangana State both declared the result within a month. Both states hire thousands of lectures for correction of papers and after the correction completed a press meeting will be arranged where Andhra Pradesh Education Minister announced the results date in the media or news. And as per the schedule, the results will be announced on that day and lakhs of candidates will be able to check their results online at the Andhra Pradesh official portal bieap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh present education minister is Ganta Srinivasa Rao who will select the date of result and announced in the press media. Lakhs of candidates worried before the results and they search on the internet and facebook etc but they didn’t get the correct information and they become more anxious and lakhs of rumors will be there on the social media where shows the incorrect results date and unofficial information on their websites, So be careful guys from these rumors, here we share the information according to the previous year performances only and on that basis we expected the result will be declared with 25-30 days means the official results will be announced in April 1st week or most probably it may be 2nd week of April 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Board Results 2019 Information:
- Name of the Board: Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
- Name of the Exam: AP Board Inter 1st & 2nd Year Exams 2019
- Streams: MPC, BIPC, CEC, HEC & others
- Examination Dates: 27th February To 18th March 2019
- Expected Results Date: 12th April 2019
- Status of Results: Available Very Soon
- AP Board Official Portal: bieap.gov.in
So as we said in the above, no need to worry and hurry guys after your exam if you take tension then you will be gone in distressed, so check once in a day about the results information on the internet and just keep calm and wait for the results date announced by the Honorable Education Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao. Here we provide the latest information day by date according to the various official sources so one thing you do guys bookmark this website and also share on the social media and we try our best to give the exact result date on this website only. AP Intermediate 1st Year & 2nd Year results will be released very soon for both the categories such as General & Vocational at the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Board.
Steps To Check the AP Intermediate 2019 Results Online
- Firstly, open the browser in your laptop or mobile phone
- Search on google about the Intermediate Results AP Board or
- Visit directly on the official portal that is bieap.gov.in
- After entering into the website check the live link which shows in the above
- Select the category general or vocational & click on 1st or 2nd year
- Enter your admit card number in the given table and other information
- Click on submit button and wait a minute to load the results
- The results will appear on your mobile or system screen
- Take a screenshot or printout for further studies & others use.